5 March 2019 | by Gordon Quinn
Gordon & Vanessa are delighted to announce the opening of the Badachro Distillery Visitor Experience. From May to September this year you will be able to visit the distillery to get to know the secrets and sorcery behind your favourite Highland Gin.
Not only will you get to meet our venerable still, Delilah, you can enjoy a wee G&T while you chat with the distiller.
The Distillery Experience
Duration: Approx. 60 mins
Max 6 people per tour
- Introduction to Badachro, how the distillery started, our gins, botanicals and a wee bit of history.
- Meet the still/s, learn about gin distilling and production
- Taste some rare, hand-crafted gins in development with Q&A
- Enjoy a Badachro G&T or take away a 5cl bottle
- 10% discount for on-site purchases
Age 8+. Not suitable for wheelchair access
Dates & timings: May – Sept 2019, Mondays & Thursdays, 2pm (arrive 5 mins early)
Cost: £12.50 per person, payable at time of booking, non-refundable but date amendable (subject to availability).
Why not make a day of it?
Do remember that while you’re here on the ‘Overside’, there are stunning beaches to explore, great food & drinks at the Badachro Inn, boat trips (Shellfish Safaries), a super craft shop, a crashed aeroplane to find in the hills, pony trekking on the beach and more to enjoy.