The Badachro Distillery Experience
Our small distillery shop is open to the public Monday – Friday from 12am – 3pm.
SORRY – BUT TOURS NOT RUNNING DURING 2020, BUT DROP BY TO BUY, TASTE & CHAT!
Tour info for the future…..
Max 8 people per tour.
- Introduction to Badachro, how the distillery started, our gins, botanicals and a wee bit of history.
- Meet the still/s, learn about gin distilling and production
- Taste some rare, hand-crafted gins in development with Q&A
- Enjoy a Badachro G&T or take away a 5cl bottle
- 10% discount for on-site purchases
Age 8+. Not suitable for wheelchair access
Dates & timings: Monday, Wednesday, Thursdays & Friday, 2pm (please arrive 5 mins early).
Cost: £20 per person, payable at time of booking, non-refundable but date amendable (subject to availability).
Why not make a day of it!
Do remember that while you’re here on the ‘Overside’, there are stunning beaches to explore, great food & drinks at the Badachro Inn, boat trips (Shellfish Safaries), Latitude57 a super craft shop, a crashed aeroplane to find in the hills, pony trekking on the beach at Gairloch Trekking Centre and more to enjoy.
Duration: Approx. 60 mins